Huh, haven't posted for a while. Two major reasons for that: I've been writing in my diary more of late (yes, my blog is where I open up, but not to an extent that I can say everything to everyone in the blogosphere), and I've been channeling more writing energy into writing fan fiction. Everytime I get an idea, even in the middle of the night, I grab my iPod and add it to the list of.. well, ideas.
*Laughs* Currently I think I suck at fan fiction. However, it's entertaining (for me). A few things about writing it: I like writing secondary characters better. There's so much more scope and character I can fill in on my own, and that's ...fun. And, angst is the easiest to write. Not that I've written any angsty stories yet, but I think it would just come naturally for melancholic writers XD
Ukitake and Zaraki, I think, would be so much fun to write. I think Ukitake is one of those really nice people who can be amazingly sarcastic with closer friends (like Shunsui); and writing Zaraki in non-violent, helpless situations? *evil laugh* Writing Nanao Ise is sooo freakin' easy. She's too much like me XD or at least, I've made her that way. Kira Izuru is also pretty simple to write (does that reflect on my .. emo-ish-ness? 0.o) I haven't tried any Espada yet. We'll see.
Meanwhile, I made this large folder with 'FAN FICTION' written on the side, so I can store all my random sheets of paper on which I write. I tried writing on the computer, and it was sooo bloody slow. Not to mention I don't have enough time to sit, write, and edit on the computer. So I'm doing it the usual way-- pen and paper =P I'll edit when I type the story into the computer.
I wrote my chemistry improvement exam today. I don't get what went wrong last time, so I cant honestly say I did better this time. According to me, though, I think the paper went pretty well. The centre was so boring until, whatshername, Saveen's girlfriend turned up (I personally think she's very friendly. And nice. But I suppose my opinion has no bearing on their relationship, so I'll shut up now.) and then Sahiti appeared as well. I wonder how her test went; I didn't see her afterwards.
So my dear little sister Malavika is abandoning me in Fiitjee to go to Ramaiah at 4:30 in the morning! *sobs* (Just kidding, no need for the long face, sis =P) I'm so proud of her =)
My cousins are here from America and I am so damn excited! Today was so much fun, I can imagine tomorrow =) And after that, school starts. -_- Apparently, there's this session tomorrow at school or something but beep off, I'm not going to listen to stupid Hindi jokes and naive parents and clueless top rankers of my school say, 'Well, I worked hard... *scratches head*'
Also started writing that letter to VJ informing him of his wife's *coughcough* affair with Mickey Mouse, head of the..er, head of something at school. Warning: Don't expect any of the things I'm working on anytime soon. I'm terribly picky and edit my work like nobody's business. Part of the reason why I take so bloody long to finish stuff. Like, there was once this story about a little five-year-old Russian girl I started writing two or three years ago. I finished it, but I was kinda unsatisfied. Then last summer, while reading War and Peace, I decided to shift the whole story into a different timeframe (it makes a huge difference in some facts in the story), and then I decided to improve the character of the girl, and.. you get the point. I still haven't finished that one, but that's fine with me. Most of my works are weird that way; I pick up a story after a few years again and finally finish it. Right now, I have a story idea partly based on a real life experience, and also a walk through Shruti's lovely quarters, so I'm on to that for now. (Piks and Ank get credit for this as well. For being inattentive brats XD and leaving a thought unspoken in my head, morphing into a story).
I have to think of something to do for my cousin's birthday this Saturday. Probably Little Italy + SVM =D Not sure yet... Saturday is Sangam's birthday as well. *sighs deeply* I still miss her like hell (top secret, okay?) and I think broken relationships just suck. While talking to Ank recently, I did realize that I was getting hurt too often, and several knock-out punches to my self-esteem thanks to her, but it doesn't really make a difference. I think of her at least once a day and wonder how she's doing.. Call me obsessive if you like, but after all these years I still can't stop looking out for her, worrying about her.. I know she hated that. Sometimes I wish we didn't grow up at such different rates. Sometimes I wonder if the whole thing was my fault. Should she have waited for me? I for her? The whole mess was a right-choice/wrong-choice issue, and sometimes I wonder if that was ever worth the longest friendship of my life till date.
Ah, whatever. I miss her, despite our differences, and I hope and pray she finds happiness in whatever she does, because it seems I sure as hell won't, not with monsters from the past plaguing me like there's no tomorrow.
Happy End of Summer Vacation. Not.
Last link in the chain: Karachi Bakery has this kickass roll kinda cake that is sooo good. I have to go get some soon for a birthday ;)
Also, staying up till twelve on Friday to wish an old friend (darn, is that what she is now?) a happy birthday, an old friend who did the same for me this year. Amazing how birthdays just transcend time and relationships.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes, finally a fic! =)
write it quickly, before fiitjee starts becoming more taxing.
and i think saveen's girlfriend's name is pranati -- think, because she might not be his girlfriend anymore. ah XD
so i'm guessing these improv. tests were the reason you've been pretty hard to find on the Internet lately?
oh, i forgot to tell you. i'm writing ANOTHER GK story. this one's the sequel to The CHronicles of GK's CHildhood, and is called How GK Came to Own a Degree.
Haha, don't worry about that-- I've finished 2 out of 4 chapters ive planned for the first fic, and half of the other one one shot =)
Ah, yeah! Pranati. I think they're still together.. but I might be wrong.
Well, I'm currently un-addicted to facebook, and I check my mail.. once in a while.. and today i had to open my yahoo account to show my cousin that funny ads email; there were 72 messages. All spam. -_-
I can't wait for it! =D
Post a Comment