Friday, December 16, 2011

Alive

I would have liked my first post in a long while to be impressive, but right now all I can say is: NEVER come online at this time. Only creeps lurk FB chat now. 0.o


That aside, I must declare I've discarded a million drafts since the last post, only because the gap between the free time I find at college is so great, the draft becomes obsolete, and I have to start from scratch again if I hope to keep up some degree of relevancy of the post towards my life. College is wonderful, though. I'm happy and satisfied, and my heart sings when I'm there. The horrible writer's block plaguing me since April is almost done with, I hope, and one of these days I'll churn out something better than 'ZOMG creepy people online =O' XD

4 comments:

Name said...

Death Note skin! That, my friend, is enough. :D

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

ZOMG!! You haven't left the Internet! I was beginning to think you'd descended to earth, but that would have been ridiculous. lolololololol

(I'm not stoned, by the way.)

Share your thoughts about college. Creepy people online deserve to be administered some serious Internet guillotine treatment. Facebook seems fairly well equipped to give such people the boot.

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

*I mean, I share...

Nicky Eira said...

@Name: I know who are. Also: ain't it epic?? I found so many good Death Note backgrounds on the search for a good poster to get made. :)

@Kaiser: Haha, I know. Blogging has taken a total backseat after college began, and I regret it deeply. But there simply is no time. Pity. :/
Funny you mention that. Gmail doesn't seemed to be equipped for it, because that ass I was telling you about the other day was annoying me again five minutes ago, even though I pretty sure I asked for all messages from him to be blocked. -_-"