So. I was supposed to be working on my new blog post idea, which is pretty long and will take a while. Buuuut somehow I end up here again, 'coz I feel like writing.
*Warning: A rant*
Right now my mind is swearing like a bitch and I'm wincing, listening to it.
All because of you.
You don't even know I exist. I don't even know you, and I really hate you. I know I said I don't like hating people, but right now, I'm really mad at you.
.. Okay, fine. I take that back. I really dislike you. I despise you.
I'm really pissed off. You're such a idiot, such a freaking idiot, I don't have words for you.
Ew. Just ew. And also, WTF are you even doing???
You can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, you're still alive and on Earth, so a warning will have to suffice. You can't read this anyway, but I'll say it just in case I get lucky-- after all you do know some people I do, and that is, after all, the reason for this rant--: Fuck with MY friends, my best friend; and we'll see who's fucked then.
It would be dramatic to say, ''I'm watching you," but honestly, I can't. Maybe you'll turn out to be harmless. But I'll know when you come an inch closer to my friend, and I'll be mad. Real mad.
Maybe I won't be able to do anything to you, even then. But you'll be screwed. Somehow. I guarantee it.
One day I'm pretty sure I'll come back to this irrational anger and laugh, but at the moment this feels right ;P
*End of rant*
.. Grin. I just had some chocolate and I feel great!
=P
So today I decided I would try and get a summer job next year at Saptaparni, possibly to help out at one of those little kid workshops they have =) Just a little dream. If I don't, it's okay. But if I do, it'll be so much fun! I suppose I could try out for one of those creative writing stuff or drama workshops.
My mom was all for it. She was more excited than I was actually, but what's new about that? =)
Been hearing a lot of news about my slut sister lately (No, of course it isn't you, Malavika, or any of my fb relatives). It's rather disturbing, and even more so when it's come to the point where I hear about it from my mom.
Seriously, though. I'm just watching your sad life story play out, and I horrible about it. I feel freaking responsible about it, too. Agreed, your life isn't all about me, and I have limited influence over you, but everytime you make the news at school, outside school, in the fucking apartment gossip, I really wish I was there with you this year, I really wish I could have helped you. But it can't be helped that I don't have much time, to look out for you anymore; hell, to look out for anybody anymore. Not even Malavika, and she's actually related by blood.
You realize you're an outcast now? I can't even meet you anymore without getting a hundred dirty looks from everyone in the apartment, not to mention my mom breathing fire down my neck ('What are you doing with a girl like her??') And yet, I'm trying so hard to somehow slip out one day and catch up with you, because I wouldn't like to ditch you for the mistakes you've committed.
Honestly, I'd give up you as a lost cause, but you know, that kinda makes me feel bad.
And so hope lives on.
Gosh, this entry sounds so much like I'm PMS-ing, but I'm just mad/exasperated with the human race and the seemingly scary world I'm growing up in.
I wish I could move to Saturn, and live there alone happily with a dozen moons in the sky.
Capricorn's ruling planet is Saturn, if I'm not mistaken. Haha.
Last link in the chain: Yes, I'm a coward. I ditched school today so that I wouldn't have to face Jenny when he finds out how much HC Verma I've done. I wanted to finish some stuff today, but.. I don't know. Wasn't really a productive day.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow...who the hell are ranting on about...i want to know...tell me everything...luv you...if our world is messed up imagine the world others live in...
ah. you'll know soon enough =P
seriously. sooo messed up 0.o
Hu was dat all abt?...is everything ok??...I mean da ranting part...vie nvr seen u use language lyk dat..it's kinda scary actually
Nah, I'm all right. Just lost it for a bit there =P did I scare my little sister away with the bad words? XD
Post a Comment