Too freakin' long since I updated last!
Gah.
I'm gonna let myself go here, today.
*Thought Streams*
So Jenny was all like, 'Don't attend any marriages this year!' today, and I come home and my mom tells me that one of my aunts is getting married. Sweet.
My wedding is NOT going to be anywhere near a beach, thank you very much.
Aizen looks like a gay butterfly now. ROFL I just can't get over it =P
So this craft project I did for my brother got 'selected' and will be sold to raise funds for some Save The Tiger thing. Glad I did my bit XDXD
Mainland China is still awesomeness. I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! ... you get the point. I suggest the pot rice thingy-- you can't miss that section in the menu, it's three pages long-- because it was so damn good, it had a flavour of its own, and with the curry stuff we ordered, it was an synchronised explosion of symphony and taste and .. mmm-ness. This takes the second spot on Nicky Eira's List of Awesome Rice Dishes, right after the biryani I ate in Dubai, mentioned somewhere in some old post.
I like making lists. Have I ever mentioned that? My diary's full of 'em.
No one is allowed to call Nikki 'Blondie' except me. (She knows why XD) Unless, of course, your last name is Ehwq, and that too, only occasionally.
My hair is now elbow length. I kinda died of excitement when I realized.
Yesterday I walked over a floor covered with ants without realizing and then back again after realizing. YES! I can do this! I can conquer myrmecophobia!
Lots of random love to Nikki and Kaiser.
Ank, wipe that iffy look off your face. Love you too =P
Steffie is awesome. I love her already XD I'm glad she sits next to me. Heck, I might even begin to consider giving her my blog address =)
Are awesomeness and randomness even words? I use them so much, I forgot if they're real. Kinda like Inception. *pokes Kaiser* You haven't watched it yet, haven't you? *evil grin*
Inception was awesome. I walked out of the movie thinking I wanted to say it like Vineet did in the school corridor that morning XD
I got rank 71 in my phase test. My highest so far, and I don't even know how. Seriously.
To hell with PETs. Wonder when I'll have the guts to tell my mom that.
Last link in the chain: Dinner time. All further thought processes have shorted out. Sorry. XD
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
my thought stream:
...
...
..
sorry, bad timing. XD
back at ya on the bit in the middle. =)
ah, inception... i've given up on the idea of watching it altogether. might as well wait for the dvd release, and hope i'd still want to watch it, and that no one would have told me the story... haha
Haha =P
Ah well. it would still be awesome even if someone told you the story, because it's just the concept that's mind-bogglingly awesome. And the action. And the special effects. And the direction. And.. Well. You get it XD
hey "N E"!! :P thats the weirdest abbr ever!!
Damn you're crazy!! A beach wedding is AWESOMEE!!!
duh, mainland china was awesome..all thanks to we-all-know-who :P
myrmecophobia kathe..lol :P moi has entemophobia (wonder if i spelt that right)
and "love you too" kathe.. like some consolation prize.. hmph! *turns head*
damnit i wanna watch that movie so badly! why dint u invite me wen u went? :( :P
71? HA! mine's 30 :P :P :) :D
oh and steffie's awesomeness prolly hasta do wid the time of the year she's born in :P
And since you expect me to say "happy?"..ill be unpredictable and not say it! :D
I see you've decided to grace this post with your presence =P
N E -- yup XD
bah. Don't like hot muggy weddings. I've had enough beach in my life to want something else...
Awesome due to who? *innocent look*
consolation prize LMAO well it is one =P
Show off ~.~
Oh shut up!!! She doesn't believe in sun signs at all, btw. AND she's nothing like you =P
Oh, I'm happy all right ^^
Post a Comment