Monday, April 25, 2016

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've reached an extremely dumb phase in my life - my brain is frozen, my work isn't getting done at a good pace, and my motivation is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ugh. I hate these brief periods of 'meh'. Especially because this is the final stretch - one last week, and all my deadlines shall be done. This is also the most important project deadline set - finals, and hence more weightage.

I simply seem to be content procrastinating, sleeping, and cooking. I try to work, and do work in the evenings, but progress is much slower than usual. Arrrghhhh.

I don't want last-minute panic to come and kick me in the butt, but I'm so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that nothing is helping. I don't want to use my brain or absorb any knowledge.

I blame a certain course for this. Clearly it zapped all my creative energies away, and used them for BS.

Last link in the chain: Maybe I should write my CMNR @ GT story instead.... another form of procrastination, whee.


5 comments:

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

___/\__(ツ)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯__//

Nicky Eira said...

¯\_(ツ)_-'-

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

I assume you're talking about online communities, in which case I concur wholeheartedly. As I OFTEN say, just one measly reflexion left. :))
My life advice, at any rate, is drink coffee, do yoga, and eat healthy. You already have the first and last ones in the bag! ;)

Nicky Eira said...

Imagine a cmnr brand of yoga. xD

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

Gay yoga