Thursday, April 28, 2016

No longer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The time has come. The last minute panic is kicking me hard. Brain still not working >_<

Looked upon the "about me" section and laughed hard. Nothing has changed. I've changed so much, grown so much, but these words seem to remain a constant:

"Foodie.Chocoholic.Thoughtful.Scaredy-cat.Likes seeing people happy.Loyal.Terribly secretive. Rarely assertive."

The Data Analytics project went well. I want to show everyone my results and jump about. So exciting, "THIS IS WHY I'M HERE I LOVE MY WORK" kicks in when I talk about it and work on it. It was my baby :D Despite my slight apprehension, the team worked well together too, so much credit to them as well.

One more project to go. I'm waiting for the panic to abate and the love to kick in. All in all, a wonderful semester. I'm flying, I'm flying and in love ^_^ Let's hope the industry doesn't do a u-turn and deem my education useless.

Last link in the chain:

We've come a long way since that day

And we will never look back at the faded silhouette

>Playing on repeat to work, lel.

2 comments:

Praise the Lord, Spoil the Child said...

It's always nice when your work is met with vindication. My brain is threatening to shut down, too. I'm in the state where the screen goes black right before your computer goes to sleep.

Nicky Eira said...

I'm in the state before the computer falls from the window.